CHICKEN TANDOORI – The most popular variation of grilled chicken in the Indian Cuisine!
- Chicken 1 No.
- Lemon juice 3 tsp.
- Red chili powder 2 tsp.
- Curd (Yogurt) As per taste
- Garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Ginger paste 1 tsp.
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp.
- Mustard oil 1 tsp.
- Oil For basting
- Salt As per taste
- Skin the chicken and make diagonal incisions all over.
- Mix 1 tablespoon red chili powder, salt and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Apply this to the chicken and leave it for half an hour.
- Hang Curd/Yogurt in the muslin cloth for some time. Take Yogurt in a bowl, add red chili powder, salt, lemon juice, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Garam Masala Powder and mustard oil. Mix well.
- Apply this marinade to the chicken. Put the chicken onto the skewer and roast in the tandoor oven.
- When chicken is almost done, baste it with oil, roast again till done.
- Serve hot with onion slices and lemon wedges.