Important information for candidates wishing to appear for MHT-CET 2017 in Maharashtra for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Online Application form filling starts on – 14th February 2017
- Last date for online submission of application form – 23rd March 2017
- Last date for online submission of application form with late fee – 30th March 2017
- Application Fee payment can be made online through Credit / Debit Card, Net-banking.
- Application Fee payable is as follows :
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : ₹800/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. : ₹600/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Last date for making Application Fee Payment (with late fee) – 30th March 2017
- MHT-CET 2017 will be conducted on Thursday, 11th May 2017 in the following cities:
Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli.
- Test Timings : 10:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m
Note : The schedule given above is provisional and may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Requesting to confirm the schedule on website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in or call on Help Line # 022-22652261/62 [Between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.]